Friday, July 2, 2010

4 weeks to go!







Just a brief update...we only have 4 weeks to go! Wow, I can't believe it's almost time. We are so ready to meet this little guy, but we are trying to enjoy these last few weeks of freedom :) I am feeling great still and everything appears to be on track for a healthy baby and delivery. Other than the new pains and occasional swollen feet, I really am doing well! I wanted to post a few belly pics for y'all so you can see just how big I am these days! Rachel Erin Photography (who did our engagements and wedding) came and took some wonderful photos for me. I am also waiting to finish up some more great photos that a great friend, Shelley Vance of Shelley Vance Photography, will be taking as well. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the photos. We are getting new windows throughout the house on July 6, so once those are installed I will post pics of our great little nursery. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we go day to day waiting on the arrival of Porter :) I will do my best to keep everyone updated on here weekly until he arrives! Thanks everyone and have a Great 4th of July!!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful photos! Pregnancy looks great on you Beth. I know I'm no where near your neck of the woods, but who did these photos?

    ReplyDelete