Friday, February 12, 2010

Baby Gleason Update

So baby and me had a prenatal visit today. Everything looks well! I am almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight, which means I am finally gaining weight. I guess that's a good thing, I think :) Baby G's heartbeat was easy to find this time and sounded fast and strong. The good news is is that we have the big ultrasound on March 1st. Yay, we will finally know if baby is a boy or girl. I am very excited about this. So, until then, keep praying for baby and me to be healthy! I will let you know as soon as we know if Baby G will be a he or a she :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you and baby are both doing well. I'm happy that you both are healthy and I'm excited for you guys to find out the sex. Yay! I'm sad that I'm going to miss your belly getting big and cute. Be sure to send pictures of that and keep me up-to-date of when you're having showers, etc. We miss you and I hope you continue to feel great throughout the rest of this awesome time.

    Love you
    -Tara

    ReplyDelete